Friday, April 22, 2011

A little nugget of fun arrived in the mail today!

This came. It's Linda Germain's book Lost and Found. It's an exhibit catalog that she published to accompany her solo exhibit of the same title. For those of you that don't recognize Linda's name, you may know her by her gelatin printmaking videos on youtube, which are AWESOME! (Links are on her blog.) Everything I know about gelatin printmaking I've learned from her videos. Sure, I've logged hours of work on gelatin, but basically I'm doing just what she's captured in her videos. You must try this method! It's super fun and it's easy.

The good news is, if you want to do this and don't want to go through the trouble of making the jello and ordering the supplies, etc, I've started doing happy hour parties!! If you think you might be interested in gathering 6 people in your home (wine and appetizers anyone?), I can come and bring my gear and we could make a crafty night of it. If you're interested, contact me at csavage (at) savageartist (dot) com and I can send you more information.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi cathy,
Thanks for the "plugs". Happy hour sound like a lot of fun!!