Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Midwinter's Palette--Artist's Reception on Saturday

For those of you living in Dallas or North of Dallas, I have 4 pieces hanging at the Davis & Blevins Gallery in St. Jo Texas, with an opening reception on Saturday and Sunday, February 25 and 26, 1-6 pm each day. The theme is Midwinter's Palette--an exhibitions of black and white artwork and works in limited tones. (And I'm sorry! I'm not sure when it's closing, though hopefully I have that info somewhere....) This is my personal favorite out of the four:

© Cathy Savage 2008, Raleigh Bird, collagraph, copper etching, 16 x 16"
 
I'm planning on driving up to Dallas to attend the opening--yea! road trip!--with friend and musician Jean Caffeine who just happens to have a new video out (this is my favorite song on her album Geckos in the Elevator). 

No comments: