Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's true--Linda Germain is coming to Austin

Here's the link to the workshop. I'm so, so excited about this. This was the first video of Linda's that I watched on youtube, and I've been following her ever since. Hope you can join in on the fun. The workshop is April 5-7, 2013.



Ah, Vanity
I'm off to my college reunion this weekend so I'll be away from blogging for a few days. It's supposed to get chilly in western NC so I had to pull out my jeans and down vest--an exciting prospect for Texans. I tried on a bunch of clothes before packing--which it totally not me--but since I'm trying to disguise the weight I've gained since graduation it seemed prudent. I've come to the conclusion that it's not the jeans that make my butt look bigger, I just have a big butt.

No comments: