Friday, January 25, 2013

Etsy Treasury Building. Like Butter!!

I created my first Etsy treasury! Here it is.

'Science Gift Guide' by cathysavage



Periodic Table Gree...
$5.00

Popular Science Mag...
$16.00

Chemistry Men Perso...
$19.99

Tree of Life Specie...
$15.00

Science Wall Decor,...
$15.00

Mid size Science sy...
$22.00

Heroes of Science: ...
$9.00

Science Diagram Pil...
$65.00

Antique Ernst Haeck...
$9.99

NIKOLA TESLA button...
$4.00

I heart Science -- ...
$4.25

Human Anatomy Felt ...
$25.00

I love science
$15.00

Airplane Wings Flyi...
$20.00

Red blood cells key...
$17.00

Vintage Astronomy s...
$24.95

Basically a treasury is a collection of items being sold on Etsy that have been personally selected. The person building the treasury gets a choice of 16 different items per treasury--and there are gazillions of items to choose from so it's fun to pick a theme and get crackin'. I used Shmetsy's free treasury compiler and I was walked through the process by their youtube video. It was so easy! Why have I been dreading this? You can quickly send convos to the people you've selected with Shmetsy's compiler. So quick, so painless. Hey, I think my goal of doing one treasury per month is gonna be way easier than I thought. So, why create a treasury in the first place? You help advertise and promote other people and karma looks after you.  Plus you hopefully build an online Etsy community in the process.

How did I embed my treasury into my blog page? If you missed the tool link at the end of my treasury, click here for the link. It is super easy. Like magic I tell you, magic. (Or like butter, but less fattening.)

No comments: