Thursday, April 11, 2013

Walkin' After Midnight

I've had a lot of things to think about this week. One thing that kept popping into my mind was the saying "four point of contact." It's one of the things my girlfriends and I used to say to each other when we had consumed too much alcohol and we had the bed spins--just make four point of contact with your hands and legs, get stabilized, and with any luck the bed will stop spinning. My drinking days are long gone, but the quote helped me this week as I've waded through some personal junk. Sometimes it's hard to figure out what is causing the spins and what's a point of contact.

My buddies and I played our ukes today at an retirement home. It was a fabulous experience and I'm still basking in the goodness of it all.

Today's playlist: 
1.       Hey Good Lookin’
2.    This Land is Your Land
3.       Singing in the Rain
4.       Deep in the Heart of TX
5.      Chapel of Love
6.       Can’t help falling in love
7.       Love Me Tender
8.       Oh Suzanna
9.       All I have to do is Dream
10.   Amazing Grace
11.   Blue Skies
12.   Walkin’ After Midnight
13.   Glory of Love
14.   You are my sunshine
15.   Good Night Ladies

No comments: