Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Tesla Project--the event topped any party I've ever attended

Yes! So great. Lots of fun and excitement. I do wonder what my experience would have been if I had been a spectator rather than an organizer. I was running around like mad, but still, managing to take it all in and enjoy every minute of it. At some point Cody and I are going to sit down and discuss what went well and what went wrong, but for now we're still on a high about the entire deal.


Arc Attack was amazing. (Look! We could be twins!)

The art was amazing.


The Tesla Coil talk by Craig Newswanger was a hit.



The film was a major hit (I'm sure the AC in there was a factor) even though the film we planned on showing wasn't working--luckily we had a backup. The Tesla Roadster was really cool.

More pictures can be seen here.

No comments: