Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Easiest Girl's Dress Ever!

I made this for Raleigh in record time. I had the material, bias tape and elastic on hand so it was super quick. The pattern is online for FREE from the blog Indietutes.


I'm attending an art opening tonight at Shoal Creek Gallery with my art marketing cluster, and I did prime 3 wood panels this morning, so I'm slowly coming out of my art fog. I'm reading the book Coincidences, Chaos, and All That Math Jazz to help with inspiration. I overlooked the necessary recovery from The Tesla Project and have been beating myself up over it--until today. From now on I promise to be gentle with myself as I roll off one project and begin prepping for the next. This next creation, should it materialize, will be a triptych on math/science/nature and how they are intertwined.

No comments: