Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Look at this little nugget

Look what I found in my mailbox, in a long silver envelope. Most beautiful Save the Date I've ever seen. Artist Carolyn Kimball has an equally lovely blog and Etsy store. I wish I had better lighting so my picture could do it justice. It's even signed and numbered on the bottom!!

I had the most fabulous experience at Windsor Park library where I have my work hanging until the end of the month. All the employees are so friendly and excited about my work being there--so of course that makes it even more fun. I'll be having an artist talk at some point and will be sure to put the word out. I have 13 pieces on display. Their flier has one of my images on it and reads The CATHY SAVAGE Exhibit. I giggled when I read it, as though it sounds imposing like The CHUCK CLOSE Exhibit or The JIM DINE Exhibit. Love it!!

No comments: