Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dream Job

A friend posted "What is your Dream Job?" as her status update the other day and I didn't respond because mine sounded pretty boring. I'm already living my dream job. I love being a stay-at-home mom and balancing it with being an artist. And I enjoy my seasonal job as an event planner for The Tesla Project. I just wish I got paid--which I'll have to address eventually. Sure, some days I wish I had more time to be an artist, but I like sitting down to dinner every night with the family part too. School is out tomorrow, so there will be more shuffling around and probably some late nights trying to squeeze in the art part. But that's OK. I will also get in lots of swimming!

You may see Jumping Through Hoops at Haven Gallery soon... More on that in another day or so!

No comments: