Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kicking back and looking Glam

I bought this skirt at Blue Genie from Angie's Sweatshop. I love it!!! Look at the zipper shown below... What's so fun about this skirt is it's gotten me interested in using my huge stack of material to make my own skirts. I love the use of the screenprint too. Clever! The material is on the thin side so good for TX summers and with a pair of leggings, it's been perfect for frigid temps in WI.

I am loving the sewing machine lately with all the pillowcases I've been making for birthday and holiday gifts. The pattern is simple (just sew per instructions and trust the force because the method is unusual) and from beginning to end it's 30-45 mins, including cutting.

Snow report: there was some snow on the ground when we arrived in Madison, but it has since melted. It gets below freezing every night, so we're hopeful.

No comments: