Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New mini-print collages for Etsy

© 2012 Cathy Savage, Grackle 2, 8 x 8", monotype and
woodcut papers collaged onto wood panel
One of my goals for 2012 was to conquer Etsy. I've barely been to the site and have never built a treasury, but I'm at least slowing adding products. Here's my latest idea: create smaller items that take less time to produce and have them at a lower price point. We'll see... I'm working on several grackles this week, but here's my first listing. If you want to take a look at the Etsy link, I'd welcome any feedback. Thanks in advance! **Update** It just verbally sold so has been temporarily deactivated until the transaction is finished. Sweet!

OH! I'm starting to teach a printmaking workshop at The Griffin School this week! I've created my lesson plans for all 8 weeks. Hopefully I'll have good news to report. I'm confident about teaching printmaking but a little nervous of the audience--13 teenagers. Can they smell fear?

No comments: