Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Breathe

Worry, relief, discomfort, grief. The last few days have been rough, and today I found out a good friend of mine from high school passed away suddenly. I need to remember to just breathe. I really wanted to watch some mindless TV this evening as respite, but apparently my shows aren't scheduled to record until Thursday, so I opted for a NOVA that was really quite good. The episode is about a painting that was believed to have been painted by Leonardo. A whole bunch of steps are taken to find out the heritage of the work and solve the mystery. It's worth a watch. Here's the link.

While tucking my daughter in this evening she told me tomorrow will be better. I know it will. My uke jam group meets in the morning and you can't be sad when playing the uke.

No comments: