Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Email Signature--Do You Have One?

My tablet loaded up with I'd Rather Be in the Studio
I just traded several emails with an advertiser in my neighborhood newsletter--it's my bi-monthly graphic design gig--and I just found out she's an artist because after our 10th exchange I saw her ad and it mentioned an upcoming studio tour. I had no idea. Are you using this micro marketing tool? Currently mine reads (I do change it up from time to time):

Cathy Savage, Artist
blog  website  facebook

How to change your signature
Well in Google mail, which is what I use, you need to go to your Settings which is the little bicycle gear looking thingy in the upper right. Click on it and select Settings. Scroll down to Signature and type in what you want. You can add hyperlinks here too. Make sure you scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on Save Changes. I'm sure other email programs are set up with a similar format.

Gettin' Portable
I purchased Alyson B. Stanfield's ebook version of I'd Rather Be In The Studio and uploaded it to my tablet for easy transport. I have all the PDF docs from our marketing salon on there too, courtesy of www.artbizconnetion.com. I'm ready for a marketing discussion anytime, anywhere, and now I have references on me at all times. :)

No comments: