Friday, August 23, 2013

Little Black Book

For years I've carried around a little notebook. I like jotting down ideas as they come along since my memory ain't what it used to be. For awhile I tried a digital notebook on my phone, but I never went back in to review them while the thoughts were still fresh, and in the end my shorthand notes became cryptic. This new moleskin is a little thicker than my regular purse notebooks, so of course I starting filling it in right away.



I've been wanting to do a print on King Henry VIII and while visiting my MIL, she said the funniest riddle that just needs to be memorialized in a linoleum block:

King Henry VIII to six wives he was wedded
One died, one survived
Two divorced, two beheaded

You never know, this could turn into something one of these days. 

No comments: