Sunday, August 25, 2013

Summer Reading List

I've been a vacationing fool. I haven't done much art-wise, but that's OK. I did manage to get a little work-work done only because I had looming deadlines--I had mostly PrintAustin stuff, plus I had a graphic design project to start and complete while at the beach. It's amazing how quickly one can finish a project when there's playtime at the other end. I did read three books in this very hammock:


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green,
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, and
National Geographic Kids Issac Newton: The Scientist who Changed Everything

I recommend all three! They were sooooo good! (The Isaac Newton one I bought for my son, but I decided it was the perfect reading level for an adult that would benefit from having complex concepts simplified a little.)

We're back home and I'm getting reacquainted with cooking, exercising, and making art. 

No comments: