Sunday, October 30, 2011

Burning Bones Studio, Houston

Last weekend I ventured into Houston, needing to drop off some work for an upcoming show. It was a quick visit, but I managed to squeeze in a stop to Burning Bones Press.








Burning Bones Press is a cool shop, and they have interesting workshops. Artists can rent the shop for a day and hire a master printer to accompany them. It looks like a fantastic working studio. They have everything!




Carlos Hernandez is working on a screen print for his Day of the Dead Rock Stars Series.





 Just weeks ago watched the Daniel Johnston documentary, so I had to snap this poster.

I have several pictures of art to show you too! I had a quick visit with artists Andis Applewhite and Nancy Luton, and they were kind enough to let me take some pics. 

No comments: