Friday, December 2, 2011

Opening Reception Tomorrow!

Cathy Savage, Lucky Find II, 10.5 x 16,
Monotype with Woodcut Collage
Cathy Savage, Pendulous Perriot, Monoprint with Intaglio Collage
I sent out emails and a FB status update, but I think I failed to mention Saturday's reception on this blog--oops. (I've been busy making more pillowcases if you can believe it.)

WPA is having an opening tomorrow at Pump Project, 702 Shady Lane, in Austin. Gallery hours are Wednesday and Saturday 12:00 to 5:00 pm if you can't make tomorrow evening. I'll have these two prints on the walls along with work hung by other WPA members. Come chat!


Exhibition Dates: December 3rd - 30th 2011
Opening Reception: December 3rd, 6-9 pm
The exhibit will include WPA's 2011 trade portfolio On The Edge.
Pump Project Art Gallery (map)

No comments: