Friday, July 6, 2012

Two Right Now Exhibits

© 2009 Cathy Savage,
Traveling Companion
,
Collagraph, 22 x 15"
I'm in a couple of gallery exhibits this month that I'll hopefully be able to attend at the tail end of the show dates since I'm still out of town, but I wanted to get the word out even though it's last minute.

At DesignWorks Gallery's "Houston Print Matters Invitational" exhibition (2119A Postoffice Street in Galveston Island, TX), I'm showing 2 prints. Plus, you can see work by Cathie Kayser, Anna Mavromatis, Eileen McClellan, Gissett Padilla, Helen Gerritzen, Janet Badger, Suzanne Manns, and Vivian Hordes.

Exhibition Dates: July 7 - August 12
Patrons' Preview: July 7, 6-8 PM
ArtWalk Public Opening: July 14, 6-9 PM

The second one is a juried exhibit titled "Nexus in Texas" at the Live Oak Art Center at 1014 Milam Street in Columbus, TX. Jurors: Jean Gumper and Margie Simpson. I'm exhibiting one piece and I'm among good company at this exhibit, too. You can see a preview of the show here.
  
Exhibition Dates: July 7 - August 18
Opening Reception: July 7, 4-7 PM

No comments: