Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cyber Monday

My studio mate turned me on to Cyber Monday. It's the day she tries to sit down in front of her computer and do all the electronic stuff she needs to tackle that week. I like this idea and think it's a great time to
Marcus Aurelius (British Museum, London)
  • respond to emails
  • make updates to resume, blog, website
  • deposit checks
  • update debit/credit spreadsheet
  • send correspondence or thank you notes (basically touch base with collectors)
  • check stats on Google Analytics
  • check in with Etsy, build Treasury
I'm hoping to establish a regular studio routine by the end of March while maintaining my mom and domestic goddess duties, not to mention my exercise regime. Truth is, I'm a master procrastinator, and the bulleted items above represent my soft underbelly. I did finally get my groove back with exercise, so I know I'm capable of (re)establishing healthy habits one habit at a time.

Quote of the Day:
The secret of all victory lies in the organization of the non-obvious.