Sunday, March 17, 2013

Chickens are Coming Home to Roost

Cathy Savage, Contemplate, 7 x 8", drypoint on copper
Last week was delightful. There's nothing quite like getting away and unplugging and I had a chance to do that over Spring Break. My inbox looks like a runaway train since I have basically refused to respond to emails the last couple of days, wanting to eek every last ounce of peace. Cyber Monday, is going to be a long slog.

I have really been enjoying Evernote! I have the app installed on my PC as well as my tablet, and I have used it to create my list of To-Dos and Cyber Monday chores, as well as organize the info I pull off the web for project research. I also used it last weekend as a notebook during a workshop. It's worth a peek if you're like me and striving to improve your current level of organization. Apps exist for smart phones too, so your lists could be accessible anywhere at any time. My phone has average intelligence, so I'm not using Evernote to it's fullest potential, but one day...

No comments: