Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mail Chimp and a Kick-Butt Newsletter

Girlfriend and artist extraordinaire Carolyn Kimball gave me these post-its when we met up earlier this week to remind me of my commitment to stay uncommitted. They read: Stop me before I volunteer again. (Unrelated this post's topic, but I couldn't help sharing.)

Carolyn just put out an awesome artist's newsletter (link here!) and she has me inspired to do the same at some point. She created it in Mail Chimp, which is FREE. If you have an art newsletter, post a link in the comments so I can check it out!

2 comments:

dawn said...

oooo, very tempting. In October when my shows are up. sigh.

Cathy Savage said...

That'll be perfect timing. You'll have stuff to write about and you'll be able to send out a newsletter before the holidays hit. I'm one to talk though--I've never done one myself....